Why did she tell me it was ok if it wasn't?

I was introduced over the winter to a good friend of one of my coworkers and he basically played matchmaker for us. The girl and I both recently got out of very toxic relationships and once we started talking, we got along really well.
We had only seen each other twice, but she'd message me saying she'd want to see me or she wished I was at events she was going to.
On our fourth date she said she wanted to be open right away because she really liked me. She told me she was Mormon, but was also a former sex addict and slept with over 25 guys.😲
She also said she wasn't a strict Mormon but she said it didn't matter to her I wasn't Mormon and she just wanted me to know.
After a few months, she said we couldn't date anymore and she said she wanted to be more a part of the church and since I wouldn't convert it was over.
Like? What the hell? I know I dodged a bullet but that was something else
1
1