Why am I having such a hard time getting over a girl who doesn't even give a s##t?

i can't get over her! No matter what I do I just can't stop thinking about her.
we broke up four months ago. She appeared to lose interest, she never gave me a reason why and killed the relationship to a point where I 'mutually' separated because she wouldn't see me, didn't ask to see me, manipulate my words, twist my words even though I tried so so hard to get us back together, I planned days away, trips, new ideas etc etc but nothing :( I told her when we broke it absolutely breaks my heart... and it did. Badly. Four months on she's talking to a new guy and it seems like I never even existed yet I'm still thinking about her every hour, every day. I'm so angry at her, I'm upset that she can move on and forget. One of the reasons I think she lost interest was because I couldn't make afford to move in together. Abiut two months into our relationship she was already mentioning houses. Guess what this new guy has a house, land, farm, animals etc. When we were togetherness she'd hardly talk, be miserable, even asked to go home once because she had hurt her ankle.. I know this to be rubbish.
I just can't seem to shake her off, I still love her loads even though she doesn't even feel anything for me
Why am I having such a hard time getting over a girl who doesn't even give a s##t?
Add Opinion