So recently after a month and a bit of dating this guy I want to break up, I’m going to do it in person just don’t know how?

My reasons for breaking up are:
- don’t wanna be tied down
- Just wanna have fun
- Want to focus on my studies and work
- Cadets is another main focus (one of my extracurricular activities)
- I’m not 100% on this relationship right now and so don’t wanna lead you on
- Better for my mental health state
- Focus on myself and my health (as I am right now going to a lot of doctor visits for my health)
- Don’t feel like either of us are truly growing with eachother? We are both just stagnant
- We are both young and this is the time to focus on ourselves and grow
- It’s hard with vce (last years of school) and all that, I need to get high scores for medicine so feel like I need to focus more.
I’m gonna do it in person just don’t know how to let him down easy. How do you think I should do it? Word it? What should I do afterwards? How do I make him understand? I do care about him heaps but I just don’t feel it anymore. I mean I don’t even wanna kiss him anymore. We were really good friends before and I’m his first girlfriend, we also work together and I don’t wanna make things awkward.
0
2