Should I give my ex the gift I bought before we broke up? and how can I get her back? (PLEASE READ DETAILS)?

It was our 1 month officially being together and i was going to give her air pods with an engraving of “happy 1 month ILY”. for when we were going to go on a trip because she always wanted air pods, but unfortunately she broke up with me, because her parents are going through a divorce, and she’s attached to things she needs to work on alone, and needs time to find herself, she doesn’t want me to be there because she knows things around her are toxic and she didn’t want our relationship to become toxic either because of her environment and didn’t want us to apply what we would see that’s going around she needs a little time. we talked faced to face and she made it clear that “she still loves me, and that i’m the only guy she is attracted to and we could still do couple things, because if she didn’t like me not we wouldn’t be still talking today”. we still talk to this day, we only hang out sometimes, we still hug and lip kiss when we are with each other.

i was planning on taking her to a art museum and giving it to her, i don’t want her to feel bad for breaking up with me because i understand why she did it and it’s neither of our fault, don’t wanna feel like i’m pressuring her for the title while she’s healing mentally. or it’s just in my way of thinking? i need second opinions please!

so 1) i could use some tips for helping me out with getting back together w her or just helpful tips on how you would approach the situation?

and 2) should i give her the gift or not with our “happy one month” engraving

i’ll leave a poll but i still need advice please!
Give her the Gift
Don’t give her the gift
GirlGuy
3
4