Why does he keep reaching out?

I was getting to know a guy for a couple of months, things were good between us, we liked each other and had feelings which we both shared with one another.

Recently things came to an end as a mutual decision as his ex had came back in the picture, I also had started dating someone else because of it. In a moment of weakness I put my pride aside and told him how I felt and that I wish he would choose me, however, if she makes him happier than I wish him the best. (I also told him I wanted him but didn’t need him). He never gave me closure or an answer to it, so I took it as a no & have been moving on.

However, every couple of days he will reach out to me and start up a conversation. The first time him saying ‘we will always be best friends on here.’ (Meaning snapchat as we have always been each other’s best friends on there) & the second time mentioning a tv series I posted to my snapchat story a week prior. I haven’t reached out to him since things ended & when he has messaged I’ve kept it friendly.

Why does he keep reaching out?
Why does he keep reaching out?
1
0