Ex girlfriend not following me on Instagram, but viewing all my stories. Why is she doing this?

Broke up 2 weeks ago, wasn’t really a clean break. Last week she called me and asked me to come over, we slept together but she didn’t want to get back together, said she’s done with relationships for good or at least a while.

I told her she hurt me by doing that, we argued a bit, then I finally texted my goodbye. Left things amicably. She told me thank you for showing me what a good man is. And to take care and be well, I said ok.

Now she unblocked me on everything, and has been viewing my insta stories even though we don’t follow each other. Then the other day she made hers public, she has never had it public the whole time we were together, and posting stories of her own, but I’m not viewing them.

I know this all sounds childish, but what gives? She broke up with me but is still looking me up and viewing my insta and stories, going out of her way to see what I’m up to. What is she’s thinking here?
1
1