What are your thoughts on sending an ex a photo of your new relationship? Or being on the receiving end of this?

My ex kept calling, leaving nice voicemails and texts to see me, to go out, he loved me, missed me, etc. When I declined due to the women I knew he had been seeing and flirting with during our relationship and immediately afterwards, he tried to convince me he wasn't talking to any women, got angry and immediately texted me an image of a woman in his bed from just days ago.

The picture had the time, date, and location attached so from this I derive:
He had spent the weekend with her, slept with this woman (photo taken at 7am,) and on the same day, 6 pm he was calling asking to get back together and he loved me.

This did not phase me and I told him I was not surprised (I had found out he was talking with this woman while we were together, hence why I broke up with him). He then immediately blocked me, and tried to delete all evidence on social media of him flirting with other women, asking them to come over, if they had a boyfriend etc. He then also hid his relationship status, which was single (even while we were together).

Why would you send your ex an image of a new partner in your bed, only to be offended that they didn't care? Why hide all that evidence since we aren't together? If you were on the receiving end of this, what is your take on this behavior?

To me, it is vindictive and immature, especially since his behavior was unfaithful to begin with.
2
2