Is this an ok break up text for the guy I have been on 2-3 dates with?

I want to end it with guy I have been dating for a month, 3 dates, slept with him too soon, I don't think he puts enough effort between dates eventhough I am really into him and he is super nice when we are together. I am not the type to ghost people but we are not serious enough to do it face 2 face. Can i text him this:

Hi *name*.
I am glad we got to know each other and I have enjoyed our dates. But I have to admit it is the first time for me to be initimate with someone that quick and without being in a relationship, while I really enjoyed it and I am attracted to you, I can feel that it just isn't me continuing doing so without feeling like this thing going somewhere. And I feel like it isn't really where we are at, we are both busy. So I think it is better to just end it now.
4 mo
Of course with modificatkons just wrote it quick, i see a lot of i feel in the last paragraph.
3
2