End the relationship or keep going?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now. I love him more than anything, we get along really well and have no issues in our relationship. However, lately, I have been wondering, dreaming really about what it would be like to be single. I have also started to second guess whether he is the guy I want to spend my life with.

I'm really confused because I love him and I love spending time with him, so why am I so excited to be single? There isn't even another guy. I just want to try Tinder and go on dates and have flings for a while, however, I also don't want to end this relationship because I love what I have with him and with his family.

What should I do in this situation? I don't want to regret breaking up with him, however I also don't want to resent him later on for keeping me from the single life.
End the relationship or keep going?
1
2