Should I go or not go?

So my ex keeps messaging me wanting to reconnect. He says he's sorry that he acted really immaturely when we broke up (he said some incredibly hurtful things) and that while he doesn't want us to get back together romantically he does want to meet up to "set the record straight". We broke up, after he cheated on me - I found out- we spent months in couple's therapy and then he broke up with me because he felt "too guilty" and "too nervous" to do any of the small step trust-building exercises into fixing the relationship. And told me I was being "petty" for not being "over" it... honestly, having time away from him... I STILL don't regret the things that I said to him during the heat of the moment. I still stand behind my assertions that he had acted cowardly and manipulatively when he was concealing how far the affair had been going on. I've also come to realize that I actually DO deserve not only a boyfriend who will treat me better but also having hire standards in friends. The things I regret in the relationship were more about not standing up for myself when he was telling me that I didn't deserve the honesty in a relationship or claiming that all men cheated and therefore I'd never find anyone who wouldn't cheat on me if I left him. The only disappointment I feel is that he wasn't the man I thought he was. Any way, like I said, he keeps wanting to "clear the air" and has things he wants to talk about with me and I just have nothing to say to him. My therapist thinks that it's cathartic for my ex and wants me to meet him so that he can get "closure" of it. My mother thinks he's trying to use me as an emotional support wall post-break-up or trying to turn around and "attack" me more as justification for his situation. So who do you think is right? What should I do?
Should I go or not go?
Add Opinion