Guys, do you ever regret breaking up with someone, after some time has passed?

i met a guy on tinder, he wanted a relationship, it went well, first he was a dream guy and putting a lot of effort into it. after some time, he handed his doctoral thesis and then he had less and less time for me, instead he was doing something each and everyday with friends or family, i just saw him one evening/week. on one of these days he told me that the next two weeks we can only meet once because he has planned smt for every day, and i got quite sad and left in the morning. we did not have contact and one week later we broke up. he said i am not the right one, we would have a nice time for 1-2 years, i am pretty, smart and sex was great but i am just not the right one.
i am quite a bit bitter about that, as it only lasted 4.5 months and the problem was that we never really had "deep talks". i told him i don't know if he is the "one" after only 4.5 months and that i'd continue trying and he also said, that he knows that we never had proper talks about staff but that i am just not the right one.
do you think one day he will regret this? did u ever regret breaking up with someone?
Guys, do you ever regret breaking up with someone, after some time has passed?
Add Opinion