Went no contact with ex, they then contact me out of the blue with this? I am so confused and angry?

My ex ended things around 2 weeks ago. He said he feel like we weren’t as good as we were and had been fighting more recently. He took us on a make or break holiday, and when we got back he said that. Being me I don’t like to show a lot of emotion or feeling, so I agreed with it and said I think we should go no contact. He has continuously watched my stories since through social media. I went away with another guy on a trip as he had an event launch and invited me. I then get messages from my ex replying to my Instagram stories demanding to know who I am away with and sarcastic messages such as ‘oh you’ve been taken away by another guy lol wow’. I just want to know the reason why he would send such messages if he didn’t care and had moved on? Very confused. I did not reply to the messages.
1
1