Do you follow a timeline when moving out during a break up or pause from your partner?

After collecting my thoughts on the matter, I have decided that the best option is for me to move out and put the logical end to the relationship.
I'll let her and my sister stay at my apartment because I still want to help her out with her problems, and be a supportive figure in general, but I'm ending every romantic involvement.
I'm planning to do this in the very next days or even tonight if I manage to arrange it.

Thankfully I'm not alone in this, I have the support of truest friends and a person in particular is very supportive and close to me and helping me out with the whole process.

What's your experience?
3 mo
They didn't exactly agree to this and they are still crying and shouting at me right now, but I remain convinced it's the right thing to do.
8
7