How to be happy and content with your self without a man after a break up?

+5Xper
I’m going through a break up at the moment my ex just stopped talking to me cold turkey... Last time we spoke everything was completely fine we were laughing and having good conversations over the phone and than the next day I texted I said “Hey babe what you doing” and ever since he’s been ignoring me so I kept texting him over the next few days angry because I’m wondering what the fuck happened that you feel you have to ignore me... Well guys it’s been 3 weeks still haven’t heard from him I texted him a few days ago and hit below the belt because I’m hurt and I’m angry, he read the texts and still didn’t text back... It hurts so bad I love him so much but I know that is over... I’ve been feeling miserable so now I’m trying to figure out how to get over this and how to be happy being alone because it seems impossible right now I can’t get him out of my head... I don’t have friends that I can distract my mind and hang out with... I don’t have anyone he was the only person I use to talk to... So I feel very lonely and empty...
2