What to do, I don't know. I'm to shy?

So around February, my ex and I broke up after 8 years. And not longe after she got with another guy. (what happend I'll not go in to details with) ever since the breakup, one friend of mine have been there. She's been talking to me, trying to calm me down and things like that.

Now turn time forward 1 month, I got a text from her saying "plz help". I quickly responded. She was about to go through, the same stuff I went through, with here boyfriend. Flash forward one week and it happend. They broke up and as she where there for me, so I was going to be there for her.

After all that happend, we both have ended up, moving from place to place. So in some in some way, one could call us homeless. But now we have come to an agreement, we'll be living in the same apartment together. Not like a couple but friends.

Now here is my question, I don't know what to do around now. Cause I think I'm starting to get feelings for her. But what if she doesn't have for me, what If it would ruin our friendship. We both are still kinda broken, after breakups. But we have been there for each other, through thick and thin.

I don't know what to do.
What to do, I don't know. I'm to shy?
What to do, I don't know. I'm to shy?
1
4