Is it worth it?

I was with my girlfriend for 5 months already. We have been trying to make it work but it’s not working and I feel very guilty for it. It’s a 2 steps forward 3 steps back with her. I told her I will change. I am currently applying for 6 union jobs and trying to keep her happy and move forward. I want to move in with her. She pushes me in a good way but as I try to change she stays the same. She keeps talking about how her ex gave her gifts and on her birthday he gave her 400$ I gave her flowers a Michael Kors bag and a stuffed bear and she rejected them all and said it’s the worst birthday ever. She also tells me how she’s used to attention and had/has guys running after her. I feel very disrespected and very hurt that I am trying to change myself for her but get nothing in return. She gets very mad at me for not calling her but texting her and she always questions me if I care about her. I do but I’m just to busy doing tests waiting in lines and then going to work at nights from 6pm-2am. She is here on a student visa if it doesn’t work out she will have to leave to her home country. People tell me she’s just using me but I just refuse to acknowledge that because she tells me it’s not about that it’s about the way she feels about me but see the thing is I don’t see it. She hates my car, she hates the way I dress she hates the music I listen to she hates my way of life. We spoke today and I told her everything and she says she sees no commitment from me as if we are just friends. It’s probably my fault for taking on too much all at once I don't know I’m just looking for some advise. Is it worth it? To feel this kind of guilt and this coldness from her? And I feel I’m wasting her time as well. I feel I’ll never be good enough for her or ever satisfy her. I’m not perfect I know that and I’ve made mistakes too I have and I’m learning from them it’s just very heart braking that she doesn’t see them. Or maybe I’m not making enough of an effort?
Is it worth it?
Add Opinion