How can an ex girlfriend move on so fast?

my ex girlfriend seems to have moved on so fast. And now it's like I never even existed. She deliberately ignores me even when I just text because her dog died. She ignore me but post all over social media. She just seems to have forgotten about me. I think abiut her everyday and she's even talking and seeing anither now guy who pooped up, out of no where... they seem to be getting on fine so fast. She likes all his stuff and even if he posts something she copies him and posts similar, like wtf!. She deeply hurt me towards the end and couldn't break up with me so I let her riff the hook and 'mutually' broke up because I couldn't see anymore to do. She wouldn't even see me and make excuse to why she couldn't. I don't know what I d di wiring and she still not told me so I feel I can't close the door. I've asked numerous times to just even meet with me but she won't. She deliberately walked straight pat me when I saw her and couldn't even say hello. After three tears together I wanted to meetup and chat but she wouldn't so we ended up breaking up over text... I'm heartbroken and crushed and don't know what to do.
How can an ex girlfriend move on so fast?
Add Opinion