Do you think my friend is datable?

So my friend just turned 30. She is originally from Russia. She got married when she was 16 years old to a 30 year old guy. She got a visa after marriage and moved in with her husband. After getting all her language degrees she enrolled in school for an engineering degree. She got a divorce when we were in our second year in university I think she was 22. I later found out she had cheated on her husband with some cuban guy from her language school. I don't blame her, her husband didn't have a job or a high school degree and he relied on food stamps. Before she even got divorced she got together with a guy from her major who was doing his master's. They moved in together and after graduating they moved half way across the country to work for an automobile manufacturer. I kinda lost touch with her after this. But a week ago she wrote me. I asked how her boyfriend was and she told me they split up last week after 8 years of dating. She said the feelings were gone and he had waited too long for a proposal. I'm just wondering, is she still considered datable?
She doesn't have children and she is highly educated and works for a prestigious car manufacturer as an engineer.
Do you think my friend is datable?
2
2