Is there anything else I can do, is she really done with me?

+5Xper
I am 37 dating (was) a beautiful 22 year old gal works with a topic public figure, soon to be going to grad. school... I am a divorcee with an 8 year old son, and have my own firm... We've know each other for a bit over a year and recently have been "on and off" since last October (she broke it off due to my own inconsistencies, but were consistent since March... So obviously the relationship has naturally progressed, and she's hinting at commitment, I told her that I want to spend more time with her, but definitely am willing to commit in the future.. She's met my business partners and son already, she's amazing/so classy yet a bit sassy + didn't even have sex with me the entire time, we only french kissed, even competed in big time pageants...

However, she's told me after a small argument (she had a stalker follow her at the metro and KEPT ranting about it after I already acknowledged it, and then tells me its rude to not "respond to all of her paragraphs", so I told her I was w// my son and don't have time to respond to all her paragraphs, and gave her the silent treatment, the next day and she apologized, but I sent her a very hostile text back, and she ignored it, so I triple texted the next day, and then she stated that she’s not going to wait for me to give her what she wants/ needs and said we need time “to cool off” since she’s returns from her 5 week business trip after this week

... After, we made small convo and she let me know she made it back to our state, but hasn’t talked to me in over 2 weeks, but texted me 3 days ago then about something small, then ended it with " Well, I hope you have a great rest of your day"... So I posted a picture online w/ two beautiful women (my friend who's married and her friend, who looks like the girl I was talking to) on my left and right, and see that she unfollowed me on all social media (like blocked and unblocked, so I'm not following her)... Haven't talked to her in a month and 2 days now..
0
2