Is it stupid to never want another relationship again after being hurt by your ex lover?

I just got out of a 6 year long distance relationship who selfishly broke up with me over something so petty (long story) but after begging and pleading with him not to leave me, the more cold-hearted and mean he was to me. Through out the ENTIRE relationship, I was the one more invested into the relationship than he was I was the spending hundreds of dollars on my trips to travel to see him even though he never planned a trip to see me and when I would go see him sometimes I would get stood up and ignored for hours and just being taken for granted.

He was my first boyfriend/relationship so he was the who deflowered me and he new how I felt about him I did everything to make our relationship work I was always sweet and soft spoken and ALWAYS apologized for my actions and often told him I loved him even though he wasn't returning the favor but the way he treated me was so harsh and it's been 6 months since our break up after all I've given up and sacrificed for him and I'm still traumatized and hurt and I will NEVER enter another relationship to be treated the same way by another guy so is it wrong for feeling that men are heartless or I risk being hurt again?
77
31