My boyfriend broke up with me, and now there's a possibility of us getting back together, but I hooked up with other men? What do I do?

My boyfriend broke up with me earlier in the summer. I fought for him and tried to mend our relationship while everything crumbled down. Nonetheless, he still ended things. With everything he was saying while it was going on, it made it seem as if he didn't see a future for us (AKA that we were done forever). Additionally, he directly told me that he didn't want me to have any hope of us getting back together, so I had the impression that we were forever done.

It is now almost two months since we've broken up and I have hooked up with other men throughout that time. It was moreso a way to try and move on from my relationship. I have no emotional feelings attached to any of these guys. It was just a good distraction as I was trying to overcome the terrible pain and sadness that the heartbreak brought upon me.

However, NOW my ex and I are rekindling things. I am so happy that it has happened because I truly love him, but now I am petrified to tell him that I've been with other people since we've broken up. I dont want this to ruin the chance of us getting back together. Mind you, one of the guys is someone he never liked me being associated with.

How should I go about this? What should I do?
14
4