My ex went back to Tinder right away after we broke up. He changed his profile picture - replaced by a picture I took for him. Disrespectful?

I was in a Long distance situationship for about a year. During a year we visited each other every three months, both exclusive but he said he could not commit due to the distance so I decided to stop the situation. We had been fight with eqch other bc of distance. but in thr end it was a peaceful conversation. And I said could be friends again when someday we fully moved on.

I changed my mind and completely cut him off from my life until one day right after we took the break I went back on Tinder and saw his back on too, with two updated pictures. The profile pic was taken by me during the time he visited my country and I took him to my hometown. Full of sweet memories.

The moment I saw that pic I just burst into tears. I know he has a thousand reasons do what he wants to do, but thats a pic I took for him and it was with lots our happy moments. Did that mean he completely moved on the minute he went back on Tinder with that pic?

Updates: He recently asked me how I am doing, hope Im good in life with a heart emoji. Still I am feeling hurt and being fooled.
2
0