I broke up with him. Was I wrong?

My boyfriend said I’m the laziest person he’s ever met, I should get a job, he doesn’t trust me and that he could go to the bar tonight and get laid because I wasn’t his only option. I quit my job to take care of our baby because he has heart problems and because he refuses to watch him. I was working there for 4 years! I have been diagnosed with an auto immune disease that makes it hard to even get out of bed in the morning. I do everything I can for our kids with extra needs and to help him with his new business. I’ve been actively looking for a 9-5 job for 3 months with no luck. This all started when a random guy on messenger said “Hey” to me. I never respond to any people of the opposite sex on Facebook. He said to be with him I have to delete Facebook because what my friends do is non of my business. Facebook is the only way I can stay connected because I’m always so busy. He’s always turning it around after being hateful and calling me names so that I forgive him. I’ve NEVER given him a reason to not trust me. He’s given me plenty and knows it! Was I wrong for this?
I broke up with him. Was I wrong?
Add Opinion