What the hell is wrong with my baby momma?

I understand im gonna deal with this drama for 9 more years, but she cut me out of the picture with my kid when she got married 6 years ago. She lives on the Rez and they have different Tribal Laws so their was nothing i can do, she reaches out my family and say's she's looking for me.

I get a hold of her and she's pregnant with her fourth child & clearly needs help with the first child thats mine but she wants to tell ME that she is concerned that im still into HER and needs to tell me that i need to be married and find a girl... I really don't understand this, i actually have built up more then hate if anything but i wanna see my daughter and be in her life, all i said is thst before i do anything i need to have everything i want in life and then settle down with a family... All this time she took from me and she's married & that's what SHE is so CONCERNED ABOUT!!!
1
1