What is wrong with him?

So my boyfriend likes to flirt with other women. We were hanging out with friends... these two girls came over. He was showing off and he was yelling at me infront of them. I told him that I didn't like him talking to me like that.. he just brushed it off... but when his brother told him it was wrong... he agreed and apologized to me. Its like he didn't care about my opinion. He kept staring at them and it made me feel uncomfortable. Than he started kissing on me infront of them. So its getting late. The girls went out in the car and he followed them and lefted me in the house for an hour... while they were in the car... I was hurt and I cried... his brother got upset and was ready to fight him. He called him a hoe. I was about to leave and my boyfriend calmed me down and told me to go back in the house...(and I did it like an idiot). he even went back to the car... when he came back in... we got into the biggest fight... he was yelling I was yelling... I hit him upside of his head with my hand and he chocked me... he wouldn't let go... he was just looking at me with rage. I broke up with him and he started crying (seemed fake) but he was telling me he loved me.. and that he was trying to be petty to make me jealous. I lefted and we haven't talked but his brother tells me that (my ex) misses me. He really hurt me and it kinda made me insecure... like I was wonder what those other girls had that I didn't... Is it because they are more experienced while I was sheltered... I dont feel pretty at all.. I was nothing but good to him... stuck by him when he didn't have nothing... loved him unconditionally... loyal. And all they come over for is smoking weed and drinking. This is not the first time... he did this with other women too... Whats wrong with me... why do I have to be treated like this?
What is wrong with him?
Add Opinion