Help! What do about narcissistic ex who is trying to destroy me after break up?

I am one month split from my ex who out me through emotional hell and a very toxic relationship. We went on holiday before the break up last month, which he paid for. When we returned and he ended it, I did not beg or plead but walked away relieved. Since the split, he has done in everything in his power to get at me. He has tried jeapordising new men in my life and getting jealous, sending me sarcastic remarks etc. I have since blocked him on these platforms. Today he sent me a lengthy email demanding I pay him for the holiday which was extortionate. He earns a SIGNIFICANT amount of money, mine doesn’t even compare. He is now demanding I pay, and in the heat of the moment I agreed. I now don’t have a clue what to do. He put me through hell and is still Trying to, I also cannot afford to! I just want nothing to do with him but now still have this financial tie. Please help :(
1
1