Girls, Is ignoring my ex really the best way to get her to unblock me on facebook?

Me and my ex girlfriend have broken up for six months now, and we were long distance. I admit I was begging her to come back, but is ignoring her really the best way for her to unblock me? She called me in the morning that one day and asked me “do you think we need to break up?”, and I said reluctantly “yeah I guess...”

I then sent her a letter with a gift to apologize for everything, and after some messaging on messenger, we promised we’d keep in touch every month and a half, but when I messaged her after the first month and a half, she saw my messages, but she ignored me and blocked me the next day... What should I do?
3 mo
Should I send her another letter or just continue to pretend not to care?
3 mo
After our break up, she told me she’d been trying to break up with me for a long time... she told me she stopped making the scarf for me that she was making me because she lost her love for me, not because she ran out of yarn...
1