How did you 'get back in the groove again' after losing yourself to a bad breakup?

Two months after he cheated and I feel like I'm all over the place. From losing 7 pounds and being unable to handle alcohol without blacking out then telling myself I'm not going to drink again to blacking out again... I feel stuck in a rut and honestly feel nuts and unlike myself. Its weird because I don't want to get back with him and I feel like I'm over what happened but clearly I'm not. Compounded with that I just moved cities to start grad school and only know a few people here. I feel so irresponsible and just need to break the cycle. I have a great guy I'm talking to now who I've already told I'm not in a good place right now to date and he agreed and were just good friends for now but its hard when I just feel like a failure in my personal goal. Any words of encouragement or advice would be wonderful.
1
1