Will she come back? Did she use me?

So I began dating this girl 1.5 years ago. We had an amazing relationship together, were both in college and have similar majors. We never argued and blended together so well. This summer came along and she decided to go on a 3 month Christian camp. She wanted me to go with her but I did not because I thought it would be good for her to go alone and make friends. I trusted her and our relationship that the distance wouldn’t tear us apart. She went on the camp. The first 5-6 weeks went by fine, she called me and told me she hasn’t really gotten to know anybody, but everything between us has been fine. Anyway the 7th week came along and she called me and asked to break up. This was devastating to me. She told me that she wants to be single for a bit because she hasn’t been single since she was 16, she cheated on her ex with me and continued to date me right after him. We went on a break and after a day of not talking she texted me saying that she missed me and loved me. We talked normally for a week and then she did it again. Now we’re broken up. I asked if she still has intention of getting back to me and she says that she can’t answer that right now, she just wants to be single for a bit.
I don’t know what I did wrong. I love this girl with all my heart. I will see her in 11 days when she moves back to campus, I have planned to finally get to talk to her irl about her feelings but am terrified that by this time she will have no more feelings for me at all.
I don’t know what to think. I regret not going to the camp even tho I didn’t go for her. I seriously loved our relationship. I also feel like I might have been used. Throughout our entire relationship she always told me how she wishes she had friends to be close with and not just me. And now the second she got these new friends to be close with she left me. I don’t know if she will come back to me. 11 days feels like forever and honestly we haven’t been talking for like a month already.

What do you think?
Will she come back? Did she use me?
1
3