Is my ex still in love with me?

I think I know the answer, but I'd love other opinions. My ex and I broke up 10 months ago. It was a breakup of circumstance. Neither of us was happy with how our lives were going and he suddenly decided he didn't want kids anymore, so we broke off our engagement to see if we could be happier apart. At no point were we angry with each other, at no point were we bitter. I moved into my own apartment and took our dog, though he still gets lots of time with her. On that note, he also spends a lot of time with me. We are still constantly talking, we see each other at least twice a week, and we have even had sleep overs where I stay in his (once our) apartment... but nothing has ever happened besides a lot of hugging and emotional support.
I've never felt good about our breakup. I get why it had to happen, but we were both clearly in love when we made this decision. So I guess the question is... is he STILL in love with me? Or is he just moving to try and be my best friend. I'm not ready to move on yet, but I know I won't be able to without knowing.
He's in love with you
He's moving on without you
GirlGuy
Is my ex still in love with me?
2
2