I just found out recently that my ex blocked me on insta, now it's annoying me because I feel bad.. (I was so disappointed for myself)?

Hi, my ex ghosted me for 6months, I guess everything is alright, we are still following insta.. and then I just found out that he blocked me..

I know and accept that this situation could happen (since we dont have any contacts) but when I found out, I was so disappointed at myself because I still have feeling for it!!!

He never posted something online, but he is always active (I never text him via insta tho)

I dont know why.. I thought I could move on, but when I felt something for he blocking me.. it is so annnnnoyying !!!

I still feel bad because everytime I think I can move on, something about him happens.
- I accidentally met him (he pushed me away after I asked if we could talk)
- I dreamt about him like almost every month :(
-- yeah last night I had a dream about him again ! that he texted me...

And then I think over and over again about my (our) situation :( how could it end up like this.. why I never got any chance to explain :(

Ok probably he has new life, new girlfriend already.. but I am still stuck somewhere else..

I knew I did the right thing (because of study/college problem I have to move to another for starting new program) he couldnt accept it. I understand that the relationship is about two people, two opinions. When he can't be in ldr, it's alright. But at least he could have said something instead of.. ghosting

first week I was waiting like a fool (naa about week that I waited, and then bye!)-- because he said 'its not a break, dont worry, we're gonna meet and talk about it'--- yes, that day never came. But these questions always come to my mind. I understand his point.. I was the one who left him at the first place.

Now I'm sad over and over again.

How can I get over this situation?
(I do sports, meet new friends, do something new) but it turns out that it doesn't work like I expected.

It's been quite long, I am so sick of my feelings and want to make it end.

What should I do.
Thank you :)
3 mo
He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend too. So it could be this bad for me maybe.

So another point that could be, maybe I still hope that he will come back to me someday.. because we still have feelings for each other. But when it turns out like this... I just fail.. haha

For one year of our relationship was fine, he was nice and sweet to me. We never fought. So I didn't think that the relationship could end up like this :(
1
0