Is there anything I can do to make my friend feel better after a breakup?

My good friend Josh, just got left by his girlfriend of two years.

They were literally a perfect couple, no arguments at all. They were the couple to idolise, they didn't need to brag about the relationship because you would just know off the bat they were amazing together and they are.

He's got a good job, and they are both free in their relationship, she went to cadets they're both 18 and highschool sweethearts. He was looking at an apartment, I guess you could say he was looking into the future too much and scared her off.

She won't find another man who deals with her and treats her like a princess like him again or anytime soon.

She said she needs time to be free and single, tell me what's the difference? Clubbing, sex, and alcohol. Because in their relationships there were no chains as there was a lot of trusts, there was no need for don't do this or that, but then she decides she wants to be single?

I'm really baffled with her actions, is there anything I can do, any advice?

P. S Calling her this or that won't change anything, she is a very lovely girl and has no bad history of cheating, etc, she's just being very strange at the moment she is actually a very nice girl and wasn't obsessive or a this or that.
3
1