Should I feel bad about this?

My ex and I broke up 3 years ago, and it was an incredibly difficult break up according to my friends.
Anyway, last year I suffered a severe head injury and suffered massive memory loss, seizures, and massive headaches for months. The memory loss still remains. I don't remember practically anything before the injury.
But I ran into my ex, now married, and I didn't recognize her. But she bitched me out for something I did during the break up. But I had no clue what she was talking about. She slowly understood that I didn't know her or the situation and my friend explained my injuries.
She cried and asked if I remembered her at all, and I didn't. She seemed familiar, but I didn't remember anything. She was upset that I wouldn't remember the good times we had, and my friend ushered me away because she was getting too upset.
My friend says I'm fortunate to not remember her. But should I feel bad for how she felt or anything?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
Should I feel bad about this?
0
1