Is my boyfriend guilty for breaking up with me after GIVING ME an STD?

So he practically avoided me for two weeks while I was out of town that time... unless I called, and waited until I got back to break up with me...

I was already on the verge of breaking up with him for his lack of communication, and video game addiction.. but ultimately, because he gave me an STD.. I didn’t right away, because I was processing everything and I was out of town.. so even after never being checked.. and has sex with a girl before he got with me who’s had a history of STDs.. he breaks up with me saying “I lost interest in you after that,” after HE GAVE IT TO ME! First of all, even after I told him to go get checked.. he was like I always used condoms with past partners.. well shit, no you didn’t.. I got checked in May, and I was clean.. and always had past partners wear condoms
.
.
I asked him if went down on the last girl he hooked up with and he told me “that’s none of your business,” it is my business because you gave me this shit. I have every right to know that..
.

Like how fucking dumb do you have to be to have unprotected sex with someone who’s had a history of STDs, and lie about it saying “I’ve always used condoms with past partners..” That is such a slap in the face to find this out as we were breaking up like wow.. I didn’t even know about him hooking up with a girl that’s had an STD before.. until just recently.. hell she might of still had something.. I just know that I was clean before I got with him.
.
.
He’s guilty
Nah he wasn’t
GirlGuy
1
0