My ex is still contacting me for a favor when she need help regarding his university work even she has a new boyfriend what should I do?

My ex broke up with me one day she texted me that she has found someone new then I replied good luck. we are in the same university same class after a break up two days later she blocked me and unblocked me constantly three days but i never texted her. Then after three days she constantly contacts me three days about his work after that she stop contacting me. Throughout whole this time i never contact her after two weeks we have a group photo with our teacher she was there but i did not say anything to her on next day she call me and talk to me normally why you did not say hello to me after two days later her sitting position was changed and she sits in my Room close to me we normally talk like friends now. Before i have no plan to come back in vacation to home then i make plan to go back to my home town for two months to get rid of his thoughts because she is very close to me which is very painful for me when i told her that i am going back to home town she said i feel very bad and you are going for long vacation she invited me for dinner now i am in my home almost every week she makes a video call to talk about her work that i should help him and normally conversation how are you what are you doing how about your family? Sometimes i feel she make an excuse talk to me i try to help him about his work but now i don't know what to do?
3
4