How to break up with someone who loves you?

I currently am in a relationship with a guy, since the beginning of the year. At first it was nice he would buy me things to drink and occasionally food (he mentioned earrings but I don’t wear earrings) that’s how it was in the beginning. He also took my virginity and he said he loved me the first day we hanged out and every time I hang out with him we end up doing it even if it’s not in my intentions. I work 6 days a week so I hardly see him and i made him a shirt and I am the one who always gets the food (I’m that type of girlfriend I make sure he’s fed and what not) but recently i am just feeling like I am getting taken advantage of if that makes sense and I know it’s not in his intentions but that’s how I feel. I am just not willing to keep trying it because I feel unattacted and I feel like I am doing him a favor by dumping him. I tried to break up with him and the next day we got back together (and that’s my fault) so I been distancing myself from him and he’s not getting it. Any tips or suggestions on what I should do without it being so heartbreaking?
How to break up with someone who loves you?
Add Opinion