Is my ex moving on from me? Why is he happy to meet me?

My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago and it honestly came out of nowhere. The day before it ended, he’d been all over me and saying he was having the best 3 years of his life and he was making sexual passes. He wasn’t taking space or being distant like most men would in this scenario. We broke up years ago and that’s exactly how he behaved. This time it made no sense. We’d had a few brief fights but he completely acted irrationally. I blamed the stress of his thesis and the future. He blamed me for not having friends and everything (even though that’s always been a personal issue for him). He just set out to hurt me out of nowhere.

A week later, a day after the thesis, he tried to call me and I didn’t call back. Instead I went out and got drunk and had fun. This resulted in him deleting recent photos of the two of us online and following loads of women online. Like I get he called me but he never said why? Then I texted to ask why he called and he ignored me.

I contacted him on Tuesday to wish him luck in a job and he replied instantly. I then asked if he wanted to meet sometime because I realise I messed up. He agreed again & even set a day and time. I rain-checked & left him to tell me his availability for this week and again he told me the second he was free. He was very cold over texts though.
He’s blocked me out online so doesn’t see what I’m doing at all and is completely disengaged. He’s constantly following all of these half naked women on Instagram which leads me to believe he’s trying to move on. But if he’s trying to move on then why is he bothered to meet me? I don’t feel bothered meeting him if it’s just going to be us re-breaking up.
1
1