Ex Boyfriend told my uncle he likes me and gets hurt when he seen me with other guys.. do I ignore him?

I was head over heels with this man for 4 years and I basically broke everything off when I heard he was getting married and now married. Just recently I was told by family members he told my uncle how he really felt about me and how hurt he was seeing how his friends was trying to contact me but I DEFINITELY removed and blocked them all. I know he’s married and Should leave him alone but what would you do? As far as now I’m keeping my distance and keeping myself busy. Lol he even brought my uncle a present bit weird but that never happened before. Just wondering why he has to tell my uncle and not me.
1
2