Is my mom normal my estranged wife left partially because of mom deciding stay ever since she started taking cholesterol meds she is got worse?

I ask her to leave, she started throwing everything around the house. I blame her for deciding to live with me and ruin my marriage. I guess I shouldn't have criticized mjy wife or tried to control her. I have to do what mom says or she will destroy my house.
The house has to be spotless. She will scream and swear in your face.
She likes to talk ad nausuem about people she is no longer friends with , and gives me hell if her friends call and want to do something with her after she has showered.
She hates nora o donnell and screams about her ruining the news every other night.
She wants furniture and stuff on tops of the couches so the dog can't climb on it and put dog germs on it.
The dog went with my ex wife because my mother was really nasty to the dog cuz she hates dogs even though the dog used to hide under the couch from her.
She charged at my sister because she put on the minions movie at her own house.
She swears and slames on the breaks and fights with me whenever she goes anywhere.
She screamed at her coworker for crying when her brother overdosed and gets mad when anyone talks about how much fun they have on the weekend.
3 mo
she gets mad when she has to go to weddings and yells at me the whole way there.
3 mo
I have to put up this because she gave birth to me right
2
0