Was I the problem?

+5Xper
My girlfriend and I broke up 9 months ago

A month before the breakup my parents found out about us and absolutely flipped and made us take a step back in the relationship. I told her about it and she said “I guess we have to” and wasn’t happy.

For a month we talked everyday and even kissed.

I told her during this month once about how this girl who once had a crush on me was screenshotting my snap stories. My ex absolutely flipped out. She told me to “block that bitch right now” and just was so mad. She said “nobody hits on my man” and I told her “I’m not your man” I was just pissed. Well I blocked that friend for her.

A day later she tells me how people think she and this guy are always flirting. She gives me her phone and I see so many snaps between them and texts. I didn’t say anything and gave her phone back.

2 days after that we get into a fight over an old old issue and I call her a mean word and she dumps me officially. For a week after that I begged and pleaded for her to come back to me. And she would block then unblock me. Till she had enough and rubbed the fact that she is sleeping with that guy people said she used to flirt with a lot.

So fast forward 8 months I see they are still together and look like in love.

Was I the problem?
Was I the problem?
1
1