She cheated but she we still in contact and giving in to my demands. Why?

Long story short she broke up with me. I later found out next day that she was cheating. She had developed feelings back for an Ex. As soon as I found out, I called her out on it and called her every name in the book for 2 weeks straight to make her feel like the lowest scum on the earth. I am angry.
She felt bad because I found out the real truth why she broke up.

My question is, we are still in contact dispite everything. Basically she claims she is very sorry for she did. I jokingly said if she wants to make things right, she'd have to honor my requests just to see what she'd say. Sooo for example, if I asked for something back that I gifted her, she is willing to give it back and if I asked for money for example to pay towards a credit card bill, though she doesn't have it, she will try to give what she has. I asked back for the Mac Laptop and iPad I got her, and she gave it back.

I'm not sure why on earth she is doing this, soo can anyone help me understand why she does this?

I know I must move on from her. I am trying ohh trust me. FYI I did a lot for her, pushed her to accomplish a lot, I've been her rock at the lowest point in her life. We were friends for over 7 years. And when we were together, I treated her like a Queen, the best she's ever had.

So why does she replies to me, and wants to honor my silly requests?
2
1