He avoid me but at the end of the day he was touching my hair again?

So i have this guy friend that I like... and I also knew him for 3 months. I know he single so of course guys going to go through a phase of "I'm single I'm going to flirt with every girl". One of my friends told him "I like him". Every time i kept getting close to him he moved not going to lie here it was embarrassing though because my friend said it in front of everybody. But after the girls he was flirting with leave, he tried to give me his attention and i ignored him because i was still embarrassed by what my friend did. Today i told him hi and he ignored me it seem like he was following me around and everytime we see each other we look into each others eyes and ignore each other. Also this girl who he was flirting with in front of me she was wearing a sexy dress just for him. But anyways after he ignored me he touched my hair again he always touch my hair even if i told him not to because i don't like people to touch my hair. Anyways I understand that he ignores me because i did and the situation is weird but i don't want our friendship to go away especally when I'm friends with his sister
1
0