My girlfriend of 9 months broke up with me and blocked me with no explanation, not even letting me talk about my feelings. What should I do?

If you have no intention of trying to help, please do not reply. I am posting this only to the people who can help me and give me good advice. I loved this girl more than anyone, to the point where I would have done anything for her.
Today was a horrible day for me, my family has been fighting all day and that made me pretty snappy, but it didn't seem over the top. I went to her for guidance, as we normally would give to each other, and she shut down, claiming that she was "numb". I told her to take time to herself if she needed it, and she said okay.
About 15-20 minutes later, she texted me saying "I think we need to break up". I responded pretty much begging her not to leave me. I was already in a dark place then and it just didn't seem right for her to hang me out to dry when I needed her most.
After I begged her not to leave, she said "this is my decision. I think i'm gonna block you". And that's what she did. She blocked me on literally all platforms, so now I can't even talk about my feelings.
I'm in a dark place right now, and I don't know if this is the right place to share my emotions, but I figured it was better to say something rather than nothing.
4 d
Thank you to all who have responded. Her and I are back together now, she apologized for everything and basically begged for forgiveness. Things are shaky but we're making it work.
3
3