I STILL CANNOT breakup with my girlfriend?

After being together for two years, and after trying to breakup with her over and over and over during those two years, we broke up 6 months ago.
I work in a hospital and she is still a medical student, so I keep seeing her every now and then.
The breakup was absolutely horrible and ended with her kicking and punching me in the hospital. It took me a lot of time to recover.
Since that time, and every time she sees me she comes to me crying and begging me to get back together. She sends me her friends and relatives to convince me to get back to her. I couldn’t breakup with her at the very beginning because I kept feeling guilty, but now the guilt feeling is overloaded. I tried everything I could to avoid her but I just couldn’t because I see her very frequently. Now, we are back together... I still don’t want her, but what can I do? :( I told her that I don’t love her anymore but it didn’t workout.. my life was hell with her and was also hell when we broke up as I couldn’t bare her tears for almost six months in a row.
Yesterday I told her: “honestly, I am with you because you made me feel guilty and it’s totally against my will”.. first she collapsed but then she started to act as nothing happened.
I really don’t know what to do I feel so miserable and bad..
sorry I talked a lot and sorry for my English.
Please help me, any advice would be appreciated 😔
1
1