Is it okay for me to side with my mom? Should I even choose a side?

We found out that my dad had been cheating on my mom with three other women while my mom and I were away, one whom has been involved in our family business for many years. Now my mom has a difficult time trusting my dad for anything. She would check his phone when he’s in the washroom, she would ask my dad where he’s “actually” going to when he says he’s going somewhere unimportant (coffee shop, convenience stores, etc.). They argue almost everyday, sometimes regarding family issues and sometimes about finances. My mom comes to me every time after they argue to rant about my dad, and then if she wanted to ask my dad something she would tell me to do it. I feel very pressured being in the middle and I often think that it’s my fault that they are forced to remain living together... I sometimes feel like it is wrong for my mom to invade my dad’s privacy, and sometimes I also feel pitiful towards my dad because it’s got to the point where he has to seek others for warmth...
2
1