My boyfriend has broken up with me and I'm not sure whether to take it seriously?

So I'm not sure whether to call him my boyfriend or not but I'll just call him that while I'm talking about this. So basically I've been dating him for nearly a year and he is the sweetest person ever. But he does have bad days quite often because of his depression and during those times instead of letting me help him, he just pushes me, and everyone else away. He has broke up with me several times during our relationship, but he always asks me out pretty much straight away. When he breaks up with me over text it's either in the same conversation, or the next time he sees me that he wants us to be back together. When it's in person it is always pretty much in the same sentence. About 2 weeks ago he broke up with me over text then blocked me (which is pretty normal for him) I'm still blocked now (he is on holiday now without his phone). The next time I'm going to be seeing him is in 2 weeks. Also I still can see what he's saying on the group chat (but he can't see what I'm saying) and he sent a picture that I sent him at the start of our relationship. And I know that sometimes he looks through our past conversations so I think he must have been looking through our conversations at that time. Also it wasn't the best quality photo and there was not relivance to what everyone was saying on the group chat so I don't know if he just put it on there because he knows I would see it. I'm not sure if this time he has seriously broken up with me or not. So I'm not sure whether to get upset or to think nothing of it because he usually comes running straight back to me. Anyone have any ideas of whether he is seriously breaking up with me or not?
He will change his mind the next time he sees me
He will never change his mind and the relationship is over
GirlGuy
1
0