My ex boyfriends new girlfriend pressured him into blocking me on messenger? Is this temporary or permanent?

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 13 months total... we’ve both been through. Lot together and have a lot of history together...

he was talking to me all week long and telling me that he misses me tons and he still loves me and cares about me and kept asking me to come over to hang out.

this past weekend he told me it was ok to keep I touch with him via messenger which we did... we both wrote to each other that we miss each other and his girlfriend got all furious and jealous and started publically announcing in a group chat that they’re together in bed naked.

He kept in in touch with me then on Saturday night his girlfriend grabbed his phone and wrote to me through his account that I will not be seeing him without her being there with him and then I was blocked.

i reached out to a mutual friend of ours and she had a word with him and he unblocked me then as soon as he went home with his girlfriend I got blocked again!

was he pressured into blocking me cuz she gets crazy jealous and possessive? Is this temporary or will he keep me blocked for good?
Temporary- he felt pressured
He did it himself
GirlGuy
1 mo
Also what right did she have to go into his phone?
1 mo
He was also in jail for 3 months and I waited for him and we spoke everyday and he was always telling me that he loves me and misses me and wanted to have a future with me...
26 d
It was temporary- she grabbed his phone and did it for him cuz she’s very bossy and possessive with him
4
1