What do I do? Miss her but she's being strange?

Broke up with my ex girlfriend six months ago now. She definitely lost interest but couldn't do the breaking up so I 'mutually' broke upmith her after months of trying to fix things, all to no avail. When we broke she said who knows in a few months abiut trying again. Since we Crome up we have messaged a few times, her initiating and me too. I have asked to meet for coffee, go out, try again, see her etc but all to nothing. I saw her a few inthsngo and she just ignored me like I wasn't there, then later messaged with some excuse why she couldn't say hello.
she also messages me then deliberately doesn't open my reply to her and it can be left for months without being opened. It is currently like this now. Yet still posts all over Facebook while ignoring me. One thing I have noticed and it could be a coincidence but it happens a lot and I mean a lot. If I post soemthing on Facebook or Instagram, within half an hour she posts something. This might not sound weird but she hardly ever posts. She hardly likes photos in Instagram but as soon as I post on Instagram within minutes she's liking pics of other things?
i find it a bit weird and almost like she's trying to rub it in?
i lost my dog and I reposted abiut it after a while. Again within the hour she was commentating on someone else's lost dog post.
can anyone shed any light?
What do I do? Miss her but she's being strange?
Add Opinion