Dumper (me) Wants my ex back. Will no contact work?

Hey guys my last question sums up why I chose to break it off. I lost trust for her and feel like she wasn’t there for me. She goes “no hard feelings, I feel like this is the right choice for now, maybe in the future it will be different”. Seems like she took it well, and still decided to go to the cottage trip still (last question). This tore me apart. I went N/C immediately. The next day I get a missed call from her. Then she texts me trying to blame me for what happened, saying she might get fired because of what i
did, even though she had a big role to play. Still N/C. On Sunday I made sure our mutual friend (my brothers gf) gave her all her stuff back. She met up with this friend at my place, i wasn't home. She asked our friend why I wasn't home/where I was. Also told our mutual friend she’s looking for places to rent in my city (she lives 45min away now).

I haven’t heard from her since Sunday.
im off work for 3 weeks and won’t get to see her. I’m starting to miss her. Even though I broke it off, my reasoning was justified.
im thinking of reaching out to her to see if we can tall it out. Thoughts?
1
1