Ex reached out after 3 weeks of no contact. What do I do here to get her back?

Ex dumped me about 1 1/2 ago. But we continued to see each other for 2 weeks after. We had our final day together 5 weeks ago. she left for a trip out of the country for 3 weeks with her family.

2 weeks in I texted her to see how the trip was going. She pretended to delete my number, asked who it was. I told her it was me, she said we left things on a good note, let’s leave it at that. Please don’t text me again. I said ok thought we were on good terms and I can do that. Didn’t contact her again.

3 weeks later, she texts me late one night. That she was “watching an ep of black mirror about a couple dating and said she was thinking of me. I really hope you are doing well” I replied an hour later, “ Which one? And thank you. I hope you are doing good as well.” She replied “ the sad one about the dating app” I replied “oh yeah. I really liked that one. She then replied “ yeah, I actually watched it this time.” A reference to us never watching it the whole way through because we would make out. I didn’t reply. Then 15 mins later she said. “ well, have a good night” I replied “You too”

How did I handle that interaction? I tried to be nice but not drag on the convo, but I’m a bit worried I missed my chance to flirt a bit. Should I wait until she texts me again? Or is she trying to get a convo going? Any advice as to what is going now on would help.
0
2